Learn to transform your life through Flash Journaling. It will add a layer of depth and understanding to your meditation practice and supports you with building new brain maps and sensations in the body… Create a new story and reality for your life.
What is Flash Journaling?
Journey Through Journaling
Flash Journaling conveys to the consciousness, information found in both the subconscious and the super-conscious minds. It’s a “real-time” process; you are affected by it as you do it. It’s also a reflective process that invites the occasional review. Look back over your insights and gauge how you are processing.
The method is thorough and can deliver profound results within a few minutes each day; we recommend writing daily without breaking your pace. Flash journaling is different from writing in a diary, jotting down a summary of events or logging personal feelings. Flash Journaling transforms the meme in which you exist. It breaks you free of thoughts and emotions that may be holding you in moments and discouraging your attempts to grow.
Flash Journaling Helps you Stop Telling Old Stories
Flash Journaling roots/(permeates/drills) into the core of your physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual DNA to reveal new possibilities. With this method of journaling, you stop telling your old stories for a moment, and a new conversation opens up. You stop feeding the opinions that are nourishing beliefs that cause the old conversation to define you. Suddenly there appears an innocence and sense of ease where the old thoughts and opinions once held their position. It’s an essential tool catalyzing a natural reaction; transformation!
How can I practice Flash Journaling?
- First, find a quiet place where you can be undisturbed for a short time.
- Sit in a comfortable position with your eyes closed, focus on your breathing for a few moments, and let your thoughts slow down as the pressures of the day drift away.
- Gather inspiration from something simple around you. It can be a quote, a tree or even a person walking by. Then, write freely uninterrupted. [It’s helpful to set a timer]
- Steer clear from pre-scripted thoughts that you analyze, structure and sort out the internal discussion, or attempt to predetermine the outcome. Just pour words onto the page; writing from the depth of your feelings with no interpretations. You will improve with practice.
- In a pure manner — you experience the experience of here ‘n’ now — described through the words flowing onto paper. Past, present and future collide into this moment of journaling … deepening your understating.
- The inspiration you gather will stimulate at a cellular level. These responses can be used to gain a compassionate advantage in a competitive world. This wisdom and mastery will manifest a compassionate counter-world.
Allowing your feelings to become hurt when you are judged is but another way of expressing; ‘I buy that’. By being hurt, we are buying into what has been judged.Guru Singh
Does Flash Journaling Help Meditation?
One of the best times to flash journal is when you are in a meditative state. Meditation transports the brain and body into a Theta state, which is like a dreamtime space. When we write at the same frequency as the brain is framing in its theta state, we capture whole pictures of ALL realities in detail. This is where creative solutions from broader dimensions help solve problems that are here right now. Below are two practices to start with today:
- Flash Journal After this Guided Meditation – Guru Singh · Guided Meditation — A Way Through All BlocksThe Way Through All Blocks
- Flash Journal after this incredible practice inside the 13 Moons – Choti Krya: Universal Mother Courage [15-ish minute yoga practice]
Not yet a member? Try out your 7-day free trial here.